Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
An update on my Duck eggs. It’s been 7 days since I started the incubation. The 2 bigger eggs yokes are growing but I’m not seeing any veins in the eggs yet not sure if it will take a few more days since they are so much bigger. The 2 little eggs have veins and are growing, I could be a duck Momma at the end of the month. 🦆🦆
10:44 AM - May 09, 2023
Only people mentioned by Pipsqueak in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
09 May, 12:18
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
Long time homesteader here. If you started these at the same time, they should all have blood vessels showing at the same time. No blood vessels means dud eggs. Keep them in for another week but then remove them.

Quail are fun to incubate, they hatch at about 16 days and start laying eggs at about 8 weeks. Faster hatching and layer critter out there ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
09 May, 12:27
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Thank you Laurie I’m going to take your advice and leave the 2 bigger ones for another week. I asked my family for a baby duck instead my son brought me 4 duck eggs from a friends farm. I have never done this before and have been doing lots of research on how to care for them. So excited. I’m hoping to have at least one baby duck, but I’m willing to keep 2.😁😄❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396