Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
VIRGINIA MCCLANAHAN @RUNAWAY
09 February, 08:55
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
I said I am not required to wear a mask. I might be ugly but I am not stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DanQ Patriot @Iam266
09 February, 08:07
This guy goes from stooge spectacle a year ago to someone that might actually be one of the good guys...optics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Real Patriot @ExposeThemAll
09 February, 04:32
when they wake the hell up and states affirm the supremacy clause refusing to enforce unconstitutional laws

Jay Buzz @Piratebuzz
09 February, 04:10
When they all wake the hell up and stop wearing them. I haven't worn one ever and won't start now. I don't care how many places ban me!

Helga Martz @helgatoldyso
09 February, 03:59
When the Trumpberg Trials start? A the Globalpedodemonrats take off their MASKS? #CONVIDGATE #SaveOurChildren #MaskOff #STOPTHESTEAL #FISAGATE #NWO #Declass #thestormisuponus

Oddo Bros @oddobros
09 February, 04:48
In response Helga Martz to her Publication
is not Denver airport . Painting was created by Christian Joy Trinidad, a Filipino artist who posted a photograph of the artwork in these claims on March 18, 2020
https://www.instagram.com/...