Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://www.bitchute.com/v...
EXPLAINS HOW THE DEPOPULATION mRNA VACCINES WILL START WORKING IN 3-6 MONTHS [2021-07-07] - DR. SHERRI TENPENNY
by Sergeant Major
03:34 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Dream Catcher @PatriotDreamCatcher
09 February, 11:26
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
So you are saying in my eyes President Trump has put out poison, when he said the vaccinations are beautiful!!!!! This is nothing more than creating fear and panic. Fear monguring at it's finest. Why would President Trump put out a poisonous vaccine, he isn't stupid. There is enough stress going on and this is horrible bull shit with people doing this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrea Elliott @Andieve71
09 February, 10:27
the video won't play for me! ☹️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Lynch @thatkaraokegirl
09 February, 08:57
😦Will there be ANY way to reverse this??? Save our family members?

Ion Papa @Ionia
09 February, 06:10
Is any one noticed the link Dr Tenpenny gives out with her essay on covid and vaxxines? would you please let me know as i can't get it right?
It is around 22:00 of the video. Thank you.

Qarmen Del Pilar Plus @QarmendelpilarPlus
09 February, 05:01
a horror

Mariana Schancka @Shanka
09 February, 04:43
OMG, the CDC have already got the ground covered. its horrifying.

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
09 February, 04:26
Wake Up America you still haven't figured out that this is the greatest HOAX ever perpetrated on the American people. A Revolutionary Revolt Against Tyranny and Civil Acts of Disobedience are needed to restore America “1776”

Hydroxychloroquine + Zinc + Z pak = COVID-19 cure https://c19study.com/

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
09 February, 04:23
Canadians who work for government (and it's alot) have to get vaccinated. MANDATORY! WAKE UP CANADA. Lose thy job or lose thy life. The choice is yours.

God bless Canada