Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
08 May, 02:25
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
Slow-dripping is always the best way to go about it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 May, 02:38
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I agree. I can handle a lot but I've overloaded myself a few times. I don't think there are many that could handle a very large dose. If they aren't looking for themselves, ain't no way they're gonna be to be able to take a boatload shoved into their brain.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Five @Johnny_5
08 May, 12:41 (E)
Flynn said the other day that it would be the summer of disease, to get ready it's coming. I take it as the disease being [them] and evil i.e. disclosure. Would make sense that the disclosure process happens over extended period of time to soften the blow (Nuremberg 2.0)

Silver Top @Silvered
08 May, 07:54
If God is in this battle, and I believe He is, I will concentrate on knowing victory will soon be ours. I will also believe in Gods promise as we turn to Him that He will heal our land. Do you think He will not heal the people and reverse the damage evil has done! He IS our way maker, miracle worker, promise keeper, light in the darkness.....our God....that is who He is. Trust Him!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 May, 07:46