Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 May, 12:24
Tucker on selling out to China:

https://youtu.be/wqDCyast7...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 May, 12:29 (E)
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They are all in with China. Warren buffet says we need to be more like China since he'smade his billions and will die soon. Top UN official says the NWO needs to be ruled by communism. It's crystal clear but let's just keep eating popcorn until the Marxists have full control. I'm sure the 2024 selection will fix everything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 May, 01:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Nana's opinion is that if we get to the 2024 without fixing the 2020 and 2022 elections, we are totally fooked!
And complete chaos will ensue.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
06 May, 10:57
It's May 6th 2023. DJT is talking about 2024 and I have no clue what happens next.

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
You have to listen to all that he says, hear all the other comms as well as what the unawake hear.
09:14 AM - May 07, 2023
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
07 May, 11:50
Agree, a certain perception and knowledge changes the entire experience... What seems repetitive, silly or dumb to some has more meaning than they understand.

Some people ask why did he say that? When you know, you know. Good luck explaining the how to the person who knows not. Just be thankful you've been given sight to see!

I'm sure we'll learn a few more things down the line - so keep your eyes and your heart open!

The best is yet to come!