True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
What did they see at the coronation my guess is Trump and Diana and JFK jr
08:11 AM - May 07, 2023
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Jay Dee @JAYDEE
08 May, 07:58
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
so photoshopped stop

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
07 May, 08:17
From what I read about this, TikTok Has A New 'Bold Glamour' AI-Powered Filter. Could it be they can alter the faces?

I don't trust this app.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 May, 04:17
https://rumble.com/v2mekvc...

Here's the actual video if you fast forward to the 1:09 mark. The guests are all singing. They are not reacting in shock as the still image may appear.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
07 May, 03:23
Thus is exactly the stupid bullshit that spreads misinfo! They were singing! That is why their mouths are open. There were no comms and nothing unusual. Just stop spreading crap to confuse the Great Awakening.

Pissed Patriot @Fooked
07 May, 01:13
Grim Reaper

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 May, 12:19
a unicorns bhole

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
07 May, 11:56
They saw a ghost!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 May, 11:27
I went through a couple different videos fast forwarding and couldn’t find this part . Does anyone have a video ?

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
07 May, 03:24
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
Because it us bullshit. There was nothing unusual not even any comms. These kind of videos is to spread musinfo.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
07 May, 04:18
In response Cindy _MAGA to her Publication
https://rumble.com/v2mekvc...

Here you go. They are singing not shocked.

Awake Now @Awakenow
07 May, 11:24
They look like they are singing…

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 May, 11:20
Reminds me of Jeb Bush's face after seeing whatever it was he was seeing.

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
07 May, 09:59
My guess? They saw Diana. How fitting would it be for her to be seated just after the Royals and the crowd is getting settled for the coronation of her ex-husband? PRICELESS. That's the only person who could bring such a shock to England.

07 May, 10:13
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
Yes indeed

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 May, 11:18
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
I think Diana too. But if it was her.....why would nobody be speaking up🤔

connie wright @cowri
07 May, 09:44
The Real QUEEN...Diana

Dottie French @DotOn777
07 May, 09:35
ha! ha! ha!

I saw THE GRIM REAPER walk across arch...

07 May, 10:15
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Yeah I saw that too but I do not think it was that that startled them though

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
07 May, 09:34
Probably Diana!

That was probably HER in the shroud,
looking like the Angel of Death...

Then dropping the cloak to reveal 🔻

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
07 May, 08:33 (E)
Mirror to Bush Funeral “faces”
We have it all!

Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
07 May, 08:33