Modus Ponus @Modusponus
08 February, 12:49

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
You forgot that he married the minor TOO!
For non Virginny's he also had one of those ole timey photos taken that looks like it's from the 1800's, you know with the big outfits and such.
Think Plantation owner and his concubine.
Yes, the girl is black, but like dipshit Ralph and our AG nothing to see, move along...
02:51 AM - Feb 09, 2021
In response Modus Ponus to his Publication
Only people mentioned by PopsMachineShane in this post can reply
Angel Grace @Tianshi
07 March, 03:08
In response SHANE ARDOIN to his Publication
As a fellow Virginian, I am continually embarrased by the corrupt and immoral gov leaders. And they seem to be mostly democrats. I've noticed that when a republican is outed for the same indiscretions, they usually resign...whereas the dems, often as in the case of Cuomo, write books and get Emmy's after they've killed thousands with their orders.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
08 March, 02:44
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
funny how that works, especially in our state, the top 3 elected officials, we have should never made it into office. I've learned over the last year, republicans arent saints either. Never considered myself a Republican, Constitutional Conservative. Now Patriot.
Could never support the baby killer party.