Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (USAPatriot_2) can see their posts

Royal Raven @Royalraven
09 February, 02:37
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
They cannot stop what is coming! The arrogant traitors have been outwitted at every turn. God Bless & Protect President Trump and all who are dedicated to bringing the traitors to justice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
09 February, 02:24
Why are they trying to impeach a former Potus who is currently no longer Potus? Cuckoo🤪 Is that also part of the show?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Digital Marine @CueTheMarines
09 February, 11:43
🤣

How do you introduce evidence to the public, legally?
🙃

Trump card.

Michael Matthews @ShpDgPatriot
09 February, 11:41
History in the making

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 February, 11:38
WWG1WGA

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
09 February, 09:43

robin fineman @RobinD
09 February, 08:15
I just love this guy!
EPIC!!
THAT'S MY PRESIDENT!!

Laura Headley @LoraisDUN
09 February, 07:12
cnn called it 🤣🤣🤣

Albion Deux @Albion
09 February, 05:46
Anything concerning Donald J. Trump will always be the Biggest & the Best. Of course ... the outcome is never what people expect it should be. NEVER.

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
09 February, 02:56
Love the climax of this movie.Ive been saving up my organic popcorn for these times.

SHANE ARDOIN @PopsMachineShane
09 February, 02:54
F U C K CNN, not gonna do it.
Hey is Ted and Jane down in the pit with bush's and no-name?

David Lawn @DavidLawn
09 February, 02:54
"set to rock W..." Ha!
I like to refer to Washington DC now as WC. To be flushed and then raised to the ground and below. I guess the next admin could set up in a farm in Texas to be clean. When I think the family actually slept there for 4 years ... what enormous courage that took.