Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
TBH I enjoyed that little bit of time everyone here was on [00]. Absolutely nothing changed about what we do on a daily basis here so those numbers were irrelevant to begin with. I'm truly not interested in whether you've stood with the great or what big names have followed you. I'm interested in whether you've sat with the broken or not. 🤍
04:14 PM - May 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
05 May, 07:31
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I follow Jesus, though I stumble alot. so I never worry about the follows. This is the fight for the ages. In it to win it.

John 15:18-19

18 “If the world hates you, keep in mind that it hated me first. 19 If you belonged to the world, it would love you as its own. As it is, you do not belong to the world, but I have chosen you out of the world. That is why the world hates you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
05 May, 08:28
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
05 May, 05:28
I’m in it for the fight, not the follows 😉 #wwg1wga

05 May, 07:10
In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication
🎯🎯🎯

Scorpio2022 @Scorpio2022
05 May, 05:22
I'll tell ya what, I will never ever help a known demoncrap/liberal/commie. NEVER.

connie wright @cowri
05 May, 04:24
I am glad I don't fit into that group. It takes all the stress away when you rely on yourself.