Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

chuck ross @chuckster
06 May, 04:33
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
The women you are criticizing are all graduates of the schools you're supporting by attending this event. American schools are focused on conforming, your grades are dependent on doing what we're told to do. Critical thinking is NOT predicated on conforming, quite the opposite. Best to get out of the school machine, it cause this obsession with fashion conformity...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotgirl17 1776 @Happyday17
05 May, 10:34
I'd imagine there was a lot of superficial conversations and gossip as well to go with the look at me looks. It has been my experience in events like these many people tend to only be there to promote themselves because they are starving for attention. Stay genuine and true thats a sign of courage and that your heart is in the right place. Your outfit is darling by the way.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
05 May, 09:35
Real women in real dresses. How refreshing.
Not a vanishing species after all, praise God.

Ange Love @LoveM
05 May, 07:29
Looks lovely❤️I don't see anyone out of place though🤗

edawg2362 CEB donated @edawg2362
05 May, 07:21
Lemmings

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
05 May, 07:20
I’ve also had many moments like this the past few years. Just have no desire to try to fit in with the looks & small talk. Good job going, getting through it & reflecting!

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
05 May, 07:04
Lol aww that's sweet! Just look out for me - I'll be the one loudly bringing the crate of beer, barrel of wine and a pot of tea lol and maybe a pack of biscuits... 😂

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
05 May, 05:20
Oh my! I'd be sitting in a corner with you if I was there! LOL

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
05 May, 03:53
Oh My Goodness Sakes! Giving me heart palpitations. 😳

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
05 May, 03:53
Proud of you for going. Those dresses are a bit over the top in my opinion 😂😂. If it was me, I would be in black pants and a sensible top 😂😂. Have several end of school year functions coming up next few weeks and just add the designer purses and pumps and that is what I will see 😂😂

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
05 May, 03:50
I'd take being the odd one out as a badge of honor
This is how I see it

There isn't an authentic individual, or individual (for that manner) in that photo
All I see is the same cookie-cutter avatar dying desperately to stay relevant.

They probably all (for the most part) think alike, talk alike, the majority probably drive similar vehicles and so on- if there is one individual thought amongst them I'd be surprised

Their life is a facade, and if they had to improvise or do something unique they would probably stumble

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
05 May, 03:59
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Reminds me of Stepford Wives. Creepy vibes.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 May, 03:40
At least you went, I avoid groups of people. I guess I'm antisocial.

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
05 May, 03:40
I guess everyone is wearing curtains since Dr. Jill made it popular. 😄 I have always been ahead of fashion interestingly. Actually to say it correctly, "sometimes" I am ahead of fashion.