TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
04 May, 10:36
5/4/23

"Four Deadly Parasites Found In The Vaccines.
This Is The Crime Of The Century.

You are not ready for this!

###

GEORGE
TheCollectiveQ"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 May, 07:26
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
It would be good to get a full disclosure of exactly was in said: "products." Even if some do not want to hear it. Over 90 childhood injections 💉 that were NOT needed. 1917, Fort Riely, Kansas. A good place to start. To search for medical 'gain of function' research. This is an agenda. Find out 'who' benefits? An ancient game, called divide and conquer, by conjuring bullshit. . .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grace Rodrick @GFR
05 May, 08:45
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Completely agree, it’s just not the coweed vax I want to hear about, I wann know everything about what we injected our babies with, this is across the world! Stop protecting anyone’s pain at the moment, it’s better we know so we can work toward detoxification if this gunk!

Brian Doney @BrianDoney
05 May, 08:54
In response Grace Rodrick to her Publication
It is time. I agree with you. Autism alone 😔 should be correlative causality. RFKjr being in the mix? The fact we are discussing it? Is a positive to me. Awareness. The first step in any battle. 😊

Grace Rodrick @GFR
Rfkjr is something that always confused my thoughts! I don’t live in the US but I know the human body the way our creator made perfectly didnt need any vax. I know so many who haven’t injected their kids with any doses and perfectly fine and healthy and even sharper in mind! So what was rfkjr supporting these vaxx for … I need to read more! Nevertheless I trust people less now and trust my own intuition in every aspect .. no person can buy me now thanks to fake covid 2020
09:06 AM - May 05, 2023
In response Brian Doney to his Publication
Only people mentioned by GFR in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Grace Rodrick, click on at the bottom under it