Myra Raney @myralynnr
I would appreciate your prayers. After all this mess with glaucoma surgery, now I've come down with the crud that is going around. Taking vitamins, d3 and C, black seed oil, zinc, oil of oregano, colloidal silver. Going to beat this, but today I feel bad.
05:57 AM - May 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by myralynnr in this post can reply
I am What I am @OfLight
05 May, 08:30
In response Myra Raney to her Publication
God please let Myra feel your loving arms wrapped around her for strength, May your healing light and heart cleanse and heal her physically and spiritually. Sending love and healing light energy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 May, 07:59
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
05 May, 07:35
💫🙏💫 (Get yourself a lemon, freeze it then grate it peel and all and use the shavings in everything..)💓

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
05 May, 07:34
Lifting you up in healing prayers my friend 🙏🏻

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
05 May, 07:21
Cleanse and heal, in Christ Jesus.
LOVE

Sista Sue @SC18835410
05 May, 07:20
🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Victoria Lynn @Victoria369
05 May, 07:12
🙏🙏🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
05 May, 06:28
🙏🙏🙏

Neny Garcia @NenyG
05 May, 06:28
Praying for you! 🙏😇♥️

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
05 May, 06:06
You are taking all of the good stuff so just let your body do it's thing. Hoping you feel better soon

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
05 May, 06:01
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏…. sending ❤️

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
05 May, 06:00
I'm praying now
In the Mighty Name of Jesus

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
05 May, 06:00
🙏🙏🇨🇦