Chris D Bell cdnpatriot1017

HUUUUGE….Kayleigh hosting Fox News Tonight all next week!! 👀👀
04:58 PM - May 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
04 May, 06:03
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
DeSparate to.get numbers up...fail

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
04 May, 05:32
I like her, but it's just a ploy... Look how easy we can make them come back...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 May, 05:43
In response Hollie Ryb to her Publication
I like her too ;)

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
04 May, 05:03
Honestly don’t even trust her. She’s said shit before that really made me question her. This is just a move by fox to recover some ratings. We’ll see if she actually speaks truth the REAL things that need to be talked about.

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
04 May, 05:06
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Agree

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
04 May, 05:11
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
She is only Jr’s biological daughter who sacrificed her entire life being separated from her real family and train with Central Casting to play her role to save mankind