Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
04 May, 08:03
https://twitter.com/Vigila...

They lost their smiles within hours of the vaccine.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
This is horrible! I know the feeling, my daughter is vaccine injured. Theres an asshole on twit saying vaccines dont cause autism, if i had an account there id be ripping that motherfucker a new asshole right now. Obviously that shot ( vaccines ) r what caused their autism. Some people r so ignorant. Us mothers r the ones that see them shutdown because we spend the most time with them. For a yr i was told theres nothing wrong with my daughter but i knew there was. Dr. Nemecheck has a book that breaks it all down. I have both my kids on his protocol cuz my son is autistic but ive never had my daughter diagnosed. I keep them away from doctors if i can. She only had 2 shots at 18 months
03:06 PM - May 04, 2023
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TrumpFan420 in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
04 May, 04:59
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
I am a nurse who poo pooed the vaccine injuries and autism claims years ago. I am awake now and I apologize to all mothers of these beautiful children. I have no use for anyone who can pretend there is nothing wrong anymore. I am so sorry for your pain and for once being that person who would not listen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
04 May, 05:25
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
💖thank u!

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
04 May, 04:53
In response Trump Fan420 to her Publication
Suramin is supposed to be able to help with this. It is pine needle tea. Praying. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏