Only people mentioned by JesusIsTheSonOfGod in this post can reply
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 May, 10:06
In response JesusIsThe SonOfGod to his Publication
Col Mandel House was actually running things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
04 May, 09:36
Or, just don't pay it. Woodrow was also a communist and the income tax is actually unconstitional

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
04 May, 10:07
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Sure. They garnished my wages 100% after I refinanced w Fannie. They teed me up but good. I worked 600 hours of OT to pay the 20K they said I owed them. They took it ALL in new taxes and I still had the debt.

Carey Lou @Careylou
04 May, 06:20
I like your logic! Except the Left will probably twist it by saying only whites must now pay income taxes

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
04 May, 05:44
REMEMBER "AIR" IN LOS ANGELES IN SOME PARTS OF TOWN IS NOW "RACIST" BECAUSE IT COMES FROM THE WHITE PART OF TOWN!