Only people mentioned by RnGFab60 in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 May, 09:26
In response Glenn Huggins to his Publication
I tried posting it to FB, and it is still banned there too 😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
03 May, 09:41
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I had a hard time posting it on Twitter as well, SO I simply shared this page, That way the page address came up ANONUP and not the "Out Of Shadows" address LOL Not My First Rodeo Twitter LMAO

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
03 May, 09:19
Thank you for posting, I never bookmarked it, and its a good one :)

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
03 May, 09:43
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
NP That is why we are here😀

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 May, 07:17
🙌🙌TY for posting. this.. I've been looking for a copy, my old link doesn't work anymore.. SHARING with my normie Fam and Fens...💕

Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
03 May, 09:46
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Glad to help😊