The Qake Lady @QakeLady
🚨🚨Haven't posted this for a year but since we have soooo many new peeps here now I thought what a better time than to share again...

It's 5 hours but WORTH EVERY MINUTE..just take breaks...Enjoy!!!💕✨💫

The Lost History of Earth..
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Lost History of Earth | 5 Hour Documentary | MIND BLOWING - YouTube

A must see film for anyone in search of answers. Absolutely mind blowing. Put together by EWAR. Please go and subscribe to his channel https://www.youtube.co...

04:48 PM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
04 May, 06:24
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Hubby and I have had an emotional day watching, and attempting to process it all.
Thank you for sharing this.
WWG1WGA ❤️🌎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 06:31
In response Flowerpatriot Returns to her Publication
🙏💓

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 May, 11:09
The Jon Levi channel on YouTube has fascinating videos about our lost history. A video is uploaded there every Sunday with well researched information about ancient structures all over the world.

https://youtu.be/mk2Q6Vsph...
Tartar and the Controllers - YouTube

As usual this video may, or may not, be good.Thanks for watching, God bless, and I love you all!!!If you like this video, or any of my past videos, consider ...

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 03:53
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Cool thank you.. 💓🙌

Lisa Sistare @lsistare
04 May, 09:44
I watched this a few years ago. So good. Every where I look now I see Tartaria.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 03:53
In response Lisa Sistare to her Publication
Me too...💫

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 May, 05:17
I watched this about 6 months ago. took 3 (late) nights to get through, I'd keep stopping, go bk and re listen to lots of parts. So much stuff in this world that I couldn't make sense of before simply fell into place😏. Naturally now I have developed a bit of an obsession re all things Tatarian..😁.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
04 May, 06:05
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Me too.. Great Mud Flood is absolutely fascinating...💫

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
03 May, 05:30
Five hours..... I cant wait for my popcorn to be microwaved, do you have a link to a cut down version say ....... 10 minutes tops. I am a McDonalds child, 3 mins in the line 1 min being served for christ sake. Do you even realize how many fcuken likes I would miss on facebook in that time, whats the matter with you. I would not even have time to take a selfie and alter it in photoshop, you bastard, you have wreaked my life, why are you picking on me.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
04 May, 04:56
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
😂

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
05 May, 01:33
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
😂

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
03 May, 05:28
Welcome back! I have watched this amazing documentary. The truth is so exciting!

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
03 May, 05:59
In response TheBest isYet2Come to her Publication
YESSSSS🙌🙌