COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Professor Patriot
https://t.me/disclosetv/11...

I admit it. The daily purported BOOMS about evidence of Joe Biden’s criminality make my eyes glaze over like a Krispy Kreme donut. There is so much evidence it’s easy to say, “yeah, but what does it matter if he is still the Resident and not rotting in prison?”

Then I remind myself that this cretinous cadaver is the current public face of the Cabal. His crimes are their crimes. His exposure is their exposure.

While there are certainly some complicit RINO reprobates to stomp on, the Democrat party is the absolute pit of indecency. Their stated platform is written in Satan’s own hand.

Keeping Dirty Joe at the head of the creepy class is terrible for their image.

With this in mind it seems best, in the absence of a glorious Trump return, for the great sharting king to stay right where he is, while the news of his depravity and lawlessness continues to weaken the machine.
04:43 PM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Glenn Huggins @RnGFab60
03 May, 04:57
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
ABSOLUTELY Commander👍 no need to mess with the enemy while they are in the process of defeating themselves.😂😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
03 May, 04:49
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Aloha
There isn't a moral bone in any government paid official
They aren't even human
isn't that something.
They sure are sickening to my gut
I am so grateful "they" will soon be gone.
Thanks for all you do

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396