Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
03 May, 03:04
Still working on some Timeline issues but you all should have you following and followers back. Sorry for all this Patriots but we will get it right.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
Why have I lost photos, videos and threads related to the British Royal Family? They weren't links, everything was put in manually and they were fine until a few months ago.
03:35 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AmalLikesToPlay in this post can reply
Kobayashi ADMIN donated @administrator
03 May, 09:20
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
When did you notice them missing?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
04 May, 05:41
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Hi, thank you for your response.I really appreciate it, I can imagine how busy you are with everything here.
Here I am sending link where it is not possible to view photos or videos, which I inserted.
https://anonup.com/thread/...
+ 2 entire threads have disappeared from this period as well
practically from September 10, 2022 and earlier

The first thing that came to my mind if it was purposeful. In the Czech MSM, many photos from the queen's funeral (which cannot be opened here) were redone in a photoshop (mainly changing the background of the photos) and presented as preparations for the coronation.

Then I noticed other posts that disappeared, on another topic, so I don't know...
It annoys me because some of the videos and photos (especially the documentary evidence ones) gave me a lot of work to find and sometimes to get.