Liberty Jennja @Jennja
02 May, 11:50
Tonight's prayer is for my daddy to please wake up! PLEASE DADDY WAKE UP! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜’

He has been on a vent in ICU for way too long and the Drs want to do a trach now and send him to some sketchy long term acute care facility. He is still very "sleepy" and won't wake up for some reason. The Drs say there is no brain damage and no reason for him not to wake up. If he does wake up he can at least stay in the hospital and continue getting a higher level of care and treatment. If he stays sleeping they are basically booting him because Medicare doesn't want to pay anymore, sending him to die in a facility.

He is opening his eyes more today he was tracking people with his eyes when they were in the room, but he needs to wake up and be more aware so he can kick in and breathe in his own. He needs a few days, the clock is ticking. I hate the modern medical mafia machine so much.

I have been crying nonstop for the last hour. Please God hear my prayers tonight for daddy to wake up! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜’

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times @Golden
Prayers for your father πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
01:55 PM - May 03, 2023
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Golden in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Golden Times, click on at the bottom under it