Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Went to grocery store yesterday.....going through isles, picking up stuff, reading labels, most everything I picked & read & you have to get a magnifying glass to find it sometimes but it's there, it says this product has a bio-engineered product in it. Next time I'm taking sticky notes with me & putting bio-engineered on it next to the items, but not sure folks would even get it.

READ YOUR LABELS!!!!!
12:02 PM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
04 May, 08:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
I don't get much from the store these days & I noted that some foods which were sort of ok a few years ago have either started to add canola/ cottonseed oil (neither one is good for you) or states that there is a bio engineered/gmo ingredient

So even if something was ok a year or two ago it may not be now

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
03 May, 01:13
It's in almost everything! We had to give up a lot of what we didn't know contained a bioengineered product! Please read labels!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 May, 12:22
Good advice, for sure.
As for me... I've been reading labels, since I was in my early twenties - was shocked, even then, at what I was seeing. It's one of the reasons why I, and my husband, opened a whole food/health food shop, back in the 70's, when we lived in England).
These days, I'm totally aghast at what I read. It's no wonder the hospitals are full to bursting with
patients.