"HERE I STAND,
WE the๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธpeople REFUSE to be PLAYED ..."
counterclaim wrt
established ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ voter RIGHTS STANDARDS +
HOW "Neutrality" WAS intentionally thwarted @
SO MANY "choke points":
STRATEGIZED + PAID FOR,
WELL IN ADVANCE by Groups w/
"vested interests" in "their candidate" winning.

W/ simple eloquence, so school children + less fortunate around the world can understand:

IF the govt. tells lies +
๐Ÿ”บ rules to๐Ÿ“ˆ INSIDERS' power,
thats EXPLOITATION,
quit letting the OVERLORDS mislabel it
as "Representational Dem

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jennedy Lovelace @Jennedy
09 February, 12:04
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Get to KRAKEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
09 February, 11:16
shes a ROCKSTAR to me

1Pinky Toe Warrior @1Pinky_Toe
09 February, 02:33
pound sand ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Love you ! Sidney Thank you ! for fighting on behalf of We The People and Our awesome President Donald Trump . Bless you woman of God โค๏ธ Praying for us all

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
09 February, 01:14
Frig I love that woman ๐Ÿ˜‚

Lorraine Holmes @Holmesl47
09 February, 01:10
I hope everyone they sued goes after them and let them bleed dollar sign out the butt until they are broke!

Borescoped ... @Borescoped
09 February, 01:06
I hope she takes those legal documents and shoves them up their collective asses, sideways

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 February, 01:02
I want to see Sidney and Lin eat them alive in discovery.

I presume the evidence for Italy would be at their disposal too.

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
09 February, 01:01
LOVE that girl! She is on fire! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™