KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ @KiKiLove1111
✨YaaaY :) WE did it :) ✅
730 Days aka 2 Years since
My Last Sip of Alcohol, more days before that since I Quit Smoking Cigarettes.
5-3-21 the cycle stopped.
🙏Thank You God, Angels, Family, Frens, Momma KK , Q , & and many of YOU all here 🙏 I really couldn’t have done it without all of YOU.
ILYSM ♾♾♾
💙☀️🦋🌟
🙏God Be With You All🙏
God is so good all the time.
If I can do this, YOU can too.
11:07 AM - May 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by KiKiLove1111 in this post can reply
Brett Tescher @bktastic__
04 May, 12:33
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Congratulations! That’s really something to be proud of!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
04 May, 12:38
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
🙏💖Thank You Fren💙🙏 Really means a whole lot…🥹 Also, before the 2 years ago… I stopped all bad drugs … it’s such a long story 📖 🙏🙏🙏 But, A Very
Happy :) Ending 🥹🙏🥰 WE did it ✅🥹
The Best is Literally Yet to Come + on the way :) 🙏🥰✨💙☀️🦋🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
04 May, 12:08
Congratulations!
That is wonderful Kiki!

04 May, 12:23
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
🙏🥰Thank You🥰🙏
I 💖 You ♾️♾️✨

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
03 May, 11:54
. ❤️

04 May, 12:21
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication
🙏🥰🙏
How are You Fren?

03 May, 11:43
I’ve been so emotional today 😭🥹 Realizing that I was literally saved. + Talking about it all with Family is Everything💖 They said it’s literally a Miracle ✨ It’s so overwhelming, I can’t even…🥹😭🙏 Thank You so much 🙏GOD & All 😇for 2nd Chances 🥹🙏 ILYSM ♾️♾️💙☀️🦋🌟

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
03 May, 11:09
Sobriety is not for the faint of heart. Congratulations Kiki! Thirteen years the first time around-pre-pandemic. In October I'll be celebrating my one year anniversary-God bless you girl.

03 May, 11:40
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
👏 Congratulations 🎊 to YOU too Fren 👏 YOU are Amazing 🤩🥰
That Plandemic was Tough to say the least! I was drinking & smoking so much… So, I SO feel You. 🙏💖✨
🙏💖God Be With You & Yours♾️♾️🙏✨