Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 May, 08:44
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Now that you know, use it to sharpen your awareness of how it works to manipulate us.

I noticed in the last week, new people coming into my 3-D space trying very hard to get me into their sphere.

They mention things that would put my guard down, things I am deeply interested in that I don't share with many if any, and I see right through it.

These people are serpent seeded, taken over by the AI already and they are none the wiser to it, yet we can see.

They act like drawing in a bird down from the sky, where the eagle has the advantage over the snake. Once on the ground, the energy-sucking fangs dive in and they start feeding by making sniping remarks, trying to gain control of perception, and actions, or being suddenly aberrant or difficult.

Stay sharp you all and watch for OTHER people around you that seem to know too much, are too slick and may be setting out bait to feed on your energy. AI is run by the discarnate demons, astral parasites.

Cast them away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
02 May, 08:47
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
An interesting POV to me about AI is that "it's new and an infant in design" is what they tell us about AI. ...yet they have also told us that we only are informed about things that are already 60 years old. So ...which is it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 May, 08:53
In response downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ to his Publication
Not sure I understand what you are saying. Keep asking questions though!👍

I mean in regards to Military Tech. We only find out about it way after it's not relevant. So if that's the same situation with AI, how much AI is already out there after they are admitting it?
08:54 PM - May 02, 2023
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by downscale in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
02 May, 10:02
Back in the mid 2000s I was on a highly populated message board and was certain, several members were AI. You could tell who their AI "support" friends were.

Something seemed "off" with the leader and the pattern of the support friends for an online forum, it wasn't natural. It was as if it was his paid job. Swami is his user name- making a mockery.

Now we know they exist. I think they were testing it from the beginning of the internet. That experience made it easier for me to spot the patterns in FB groups, twitter etc.

It 2002-'05 people were having very accelerated awakenings. The AI skeptic with charm and charisma character relied on ad hominems to shoot down all the birds flying high.

All of what the "mystics" said back then has now been validated. More people may have come around sooner if it was;t for the AI plants chipping away at those giving a heads-up.

2002- A user named Fireworks of God had an affinity for Red Pandas. Hmm

The Shroomery-still there

02 May, 08:55
Is the FBI/CIA/Gov being deeply active in Social Media a way to regulate information about AI?

02 May, 08:58
What if these agencies have been training an AI since well before Snowden's revelations? What if AI is old news, and we're just now being informed about the shitty old versions that don't matter to them anymore, since thy have 1000x more advanced versions?