Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
Ripple Effect @Rlhegler
03 May, 09:42
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
Looking glass

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
03 May, 10:19
In response Ripple Effect to his Publication
💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jose Argentum @WordOnTheStreets
03 May, 09:04
This is the White Hats time machine... or at least a depiction of it.

Uncle John Trump supposedly had access to the Tesla Files as an employee of the office of alien affairs. Tesla, an immigrant, also referred to as aliens, was under the umbrella of the office of alien affairs who had confiscated all of Tesla's works under the guise of National Security.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
02 May, 10:14
When VK posted this I commented with this👇 its why he followed me
It opens May 5 Kim posted about May 5th not a date dropper it might mean something https://youtu.be/JqcncLPi9...

Julie Casey @Trump2023
02 May, 11:46
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
I was thinking when he said, "won way" that the war has been won on AI thank you for sharing with me.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
02 May, 11:50
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
Note the last name here. Storm comms?

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
02 May, 09:59
Me, too. It is a cube (bad cabal stuff); yet it is filled with light and looks like activated circuitry or somthing. Perhaps it is holding up the Evil to light frequencies changing to the better via Schumann Resonance, or the heightening of the light as the battle against them is won.

Remember seeing this a few years ago. Still mystified.