Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Vicki Lord @Vlord
05 May, 03:06
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
Thx Doq! Feeling pretty good here. God wins!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
05 May, 03:35
In response Vicki Lord to her Publication
Same and Amen! 🙏🤍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
05 May, 02:56
@ 11:17 - God is My Strength - and I am happy just being a nobody. Love You All.

05 May, 03:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
😊🙏🤍 Amen!

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 May, 02:30
Is this old 67 year gramma gonna see it?

05 May, 02:34
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I believe you will yes! 😊🤍

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
05 May, 02:55
In response Daughter Of The King to her Publication
I hope so, I'm pushing 70!

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 May, 02:30
🙏🏻❤️Amen

05 May, 02:33
In response Pipsqueak to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Royal Raven @Royalraven
02 May, 01:35
Amen!

02 May, 01:58
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
😊🙏🤍

Teresa Andersqn @2behonest50
02 May, 08:16
🐸💝

02 May, 08:59
In response Teresa Andersqn to her Publication
🥰🙏🤍