Jessica Marie @Faith11286
I’m sorry for such negative vibes last night. Yesterday was rough. I appreciate all the prayers, love and support. This is such a roller coaster. My moods are all over the place. Everything that has been going on has really affected my memory. I keep telling myself that Jesus has a plan and that’s what gives me hope. I don’t know what I would do without y’all. I would be so lost. I’m so thankful for everyone one of you. 🙏
09:46 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
Royal Raven @Royalraven
05 July, 11:13
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
Sending a long distance hug from me to you! God bless you Jessica Marie!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandy ODell @MrsODell
14 June, 09:05
No need for apologies. Every feeling you have is valid. Just know that brighter days are ahead. What helps me is just feeling the emotions while knowing it's not the way you will always feel. So many things ahead. But getting to the next minute, the next hour, the next day are all managable when we break them down one at a time. Keep breathing. It will get better. Know & believe!! Praying you see the simple pleasures each day can bring if we only take moments to look. Hold on. WRWY! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 May, 08:33
You don't need to apologize! We are here for you and love you very much. I know there are many people here who keep you in their thoughts and prayers. 🙏💕 I hope you have a beautiful day today 💐

Jessica Marie @Faith11286
02 May, 11:42
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank you Chonita. I’m so thankful. I hope you have a beautiful day as well.🙏💞🦋

The Real Me @TheRealMe
01 May, 10:24
You were on my heart yesterday, glad to see you here. Sending love.

Every Time @soTELLme533
01 May, 10:20
Jessica Marie, I feel the same - so grateful for AU frens

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
01 May, 09:58

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
01 May, 09:46
❤❤❤