Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 May, 12:06
Prayer Warriors if you would please keep my hubby Dave in your prayers as we begin a week of blood cancer testing to see if it is still in dormant stage.

Heavenly Father,
We lift up Dave in our prayers and ask that you comfort him.
Replace any anxiety with calm and let him know you are there.
We ask for complete Divine Healing so he may be a testimony of the miracles that only God can do for us. Let your Holy Spirit run through his veins and purify all the cancer and be healed.
We ask Lord to fortify our needs physically, mentally, spiritually, and financially.
In Jesus Name, Amen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mango in this post can reply
Denese Pipe @Denese
24 May, 07:12
In response Little Bit to her Publication
I have had my husband on Fenbendazole for 4 months and his lung cancer is gone, his Dr. was literally scratching his head wondering whtat happened to it, we still haven't told him, we go for another PET in June, maybe we'll tell him then. Oh it has also lessened his COPD symptoms, he no longer uses a nebulizer (went from 6 times a day to none), the things that it has helped in him is amazing. We live on a hill and he now walks down the hill to his mancave and back up two or more times a day. I'm so happy it has helped your husband also. I will always keep this in my house.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
24 May, 07:21
In response Denese Pipe to her Publication
what kind please and what dosage? 222?

James Dean @Wait_its_time
02 May, 04:24

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
01 May, 10:08
Thank you so much for the prayers and the great reminder of powerful cures we have at hand.