Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 10:16
Vax. The one “I told you so” none of us wanted to say

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
So what do we think is going to happen to our life here, with living amongst future generations that are born with this. Can they shed to us to change our DNA? I have so many questions.
01:30 PM - May 01, 2023
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 01:57
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I have a lot of questions too. We know how significant our DNA is and why it is. It became even more apparent of how important it truly is when Q posted and said “Protect your DNA”. Makes me wonder if our DNA acts as a 🔑.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
02 May, 10:42
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
I need guidance here. There is a reaction I have to vaccines, historically, and medically. It causes my hair to fall in bald spots. It is impossible for me to avoid those who are jabbed. I am doing everything I possibly can to protect myself otherwise. Diet, cutting edge supplements, etc. I am very frustrated because this reaction has presented in my system, starting 12/21.