Tyler 316 @TWM316
The amount of knowledge that’s going to come out of the Vatican library alone is going to change the foundation of so many things.
12:34 PM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
13 May, 04:48
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
FEEL ..IT WILL BE GODS SPIRITUAL AWAKENING!

The Vatican is/was not a place of love and peace, as one might imagine. It is/was a place of dark rituals and great secrecy.

Their purpose is to take away the freedom of our species through indoctrination, fear and control.

And because people fear what they don’t understand, the influence of the Vatican and the Catholic church is immense ...greater than any army, tyrant or government.

They were also the greatest financial power on Earth and they continue to exercise their influence for as long as the human species continue to give its power away in exchange for an ILLUSIONARY salvation.

READY for The Great Awakening ! 🌟✨🙏✨🌟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
13 May, 04:40
YEP THIS EXACTLY I REMEMBER THINKING THIS IN MY EARLY 20'S I WILL BE 62 NEXT MONTH ............ CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE KNOWLEDGE IN THERE

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
13 May, 04:38

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
01 May, 01:23
I agree. Remember VK saying that Trump would sell it as a new age of enlightenment. Brave new world lies ahead.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 02:05
In response Johnny Five to his Publication

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
01 May, 01:15
Think about all the rewritten history that will be exposed.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 02:05
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
That’s what I look forward to the most. I’ve always loved History as a subject. Really want to know about those pyramids lol