Tyler 316 @TWM316
Vax. The one “I told you so” none of us wanted to say
10:16 AM - May 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by TWM316 in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
01 May, 01:30
In response Tyler 316 to his Publication
So what do we think is going to happen to our life here, with living amongst future generations that are born with this. Can they shed to us to change our DNA? I have so many questions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 01:57
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I have a lot of questions too. We know how significant our DNA is and why it is. It became even more apparent of how important it truly is when Q posted and said “Protect your DNA”. Makes me wonder if our DNA acts as a 🔑.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
01 May, 01:00
And there were so many doctors who when they took a look at this before it was rolled out said do not take the shot this is what is going to happen. They were called liars. And people took the shot. And now they’re going to be so surprised that that was actually true. Unbelievable.

Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 01:58
In response LaLaLo 1776 to her Publication
Fear is a powerful motivator

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
01 May, 12:47
Remmeber, Day 1 of Obiden Installation, they changed the name from Operation Warp Speed to “Covid Response”. There were “Vaccine Shortages” we they invaded our White House!!

The agreement between Pfizer and BioNtech was made 11/09/2020 (after they STOLE the Election). These Shots are OBIDEN’S. Not Trump’s!!

Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 01:53
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I agree. Personally I don’t think Operation Warp Speed had anything to do with manufacturing of vaccines. If anything I think it might have been to stop as many of the actual vaccines from reaching the public.

arba happihr @arba
01 May, 12:41
Bingo!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
01 May, 11:22 (E)
🙏 Dear God Almighty, Your Will Be Done.
In Your Son Jesus' Precious and Mighty Name. Amen.

Deuteronomy 32:35 NKJV
Vengeance is Mine, and recompense;
Their foot shall slip in due time;
For the day of their calamity is at hand,
And the things to come hasten upon them.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 May, 11:15
[They] knew it could happen so now [they] need to die⚫

Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 11:36
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Death is too easy of an escape. It’s probably what they even want. I say let them spend the rest of their days in prison so they can hear about us prospering in the new world that’s ahead of us. The world they didn’t want us to have.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
01 May, 10:30 (E)
IMO the whole plan-demic is a SATANIC endeavor.
What does Satan desire? To be like God.
What can God do that Satan cannot do?
God can create by His spoken word.
What does Satan desire to do?
Alter what God created, because Satan cannot create.
Altering a person's DNA is the worst thing you can do to a person who is created in God's image.
VERY SATANIC

Tyler 316 @TWM316
01 May, 10:33
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Days of Noah Vibes

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
01 May, 01:00
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
2 Corinthians 11:13-15
English Standard Version
13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workmen, disguising themselves as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 So it is no surprise if his servants, also, disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their deeds.