Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
29 April, 12:58
This little (7 years old) blind pianist performs Frederic Chopin's "Spring Waltz" with great mastery.....🎢🎡.🎹🎹.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 04:36
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
So amazing!
Some say that kids being born in the future will remember more and be more connected to God/source from the get go.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
I'm always inspired by those who are deaf or blind as they adapt & use their other senses, something we take for granted on a daily basis.
04:51 PM - Apr 30, 2023
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
30 April, 08:08
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
It is really amazing what humans can do when the chains are off.

One of the projects that Nana would like to help with in the future would be a huge change in the daycare, child care from birth to say school age time frame.

I want to see what ever that system morphs into being totally centered around encouraging kids from birth to find their own soul powers and God to better learn their abilities.

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
30 April, 08:22
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
a lovely component of this is that both parents will NOT have to work… meaning child care will be for other reasons, single parents, alternate care, etc… The focus and burden will shift in so many ways. I agree with you and am with you in this for our youth… I want to infuse art programs with focus on the natural world (creation!)