Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
30 April, 09:49
When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking - YouTube

Dear friends, today we would like to share with you the - When There is no Electricity and Gas - Making the Best Stove for Cooking video, we really hope you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 April, 10:11
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Lvigin is one of the easiest things we can do. Man makes it impossibly complicated for no reason. I lived off-grid twice on purpose. I miss it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maybe you can share some really great tips....I would love the info ;)
10:17 AM - Apr 30, 2023
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
30 April, 10:30
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
Are you sure?
It's pretty scary and devastating to the character we have been accrediting of being God all these centuries.
It is the truth in writing though...directly from the Bible itself.
I warn you that if your position on faith is that of seeing any doubters who as instantly scoffed at and anything offered is rejected without even viewing it, this will just be offensive to you.
But if you are a real investigator for truth then this will open some unbelievable doors for you. I am a former minister, I know the bible well and this is why I stopped. I also spend my days buried in reading law and writing legal arguments and am very knowledgeable and versed in the law. The Bible is a law book. You have to use captions as his language is Italian, but he reads the LITERAL translations you can follow along in your own Bible too. He insists you do as he teaches this.

Good luck friend, I mean this information only in love.

https://www.youtube.com/@M...

30 April, 10:34
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Thank you, Yester Vue ;)