Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 April, 01:35
Galatians 2:20 > 11:11 🙏🏻💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Edge @Rededge
29 April, 01:39
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Hey Chris,
Are you back on twitter?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 April, 01:41
In response Red Edge to her Publication
Hey there Red. I never left. I never check if my original one has been reinstated, could care less. I am here for the return of Jesus and to find my real family, not live a fake life on a virus of life platform full of NCP actors

Red Edge @Rededge
29 April, 04:35
No Worries

29 April, 04:41
In response Red Edge to her Publication
I am totally content in camo lurking in the shadows as a nobody while the majority get all ga ga over the social media stars :)

Red Edge @Rededge
I am there for my happy vibes...to make people smile :)
08:59 AM - Apr 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by Rededge in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Red Edge, click on at the bottom under it