Doq Holliday @doqholliday
28 April, 09:30
Good morning AU.

When all OG Anons and Patriots are back on Twitter, I think it means a shift has happened and something BIG is about to happen.

Timing is everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 April, 10:16
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Yes, but we need everyone!
Did you appeal yet?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Good morning Kim. Would we really need to appeal? Would it not be like POTUS, General Flynn, VK where the original account is reinstated all according to timing?
11:54 AM - Apr 29, 2023
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
29 April, 12:08
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
well no way to be 100%, but most people that I've heard from, who came back, definitely appealed...including me. I submitted it last Saturday.

Here's how to do it...

https://twitter.com/Twitte...

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
29 April, 12:15
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Thanks Kim….I don’t remember my original handle or phone number and honestly have no interest in going back. I will just be a spectator on the sidelines and watch it play out while continuing to pray for a shoulder to stand with and my son’s return in the human realm not the virtual one.