Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
30 April, 12:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Did i miss the advise on having a heavy weight give a recomendation for reinstatment?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
30 April, 12:16
I have appealed multiple times. Apparently I am permanently banned.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 12:57
In response Ted Guertin to his Publication
I don't believe that anything is permanent.

Maria Cervantes @MisChaBi
30 April, 12:04
I appealed numerous times..politely..but sometimes a bit pushy..lol they finally reinstated me but with a much lower followers 5k count, I imagine a lot might have been bots..maybe..
I'm still unable to follow new users, but my followers is growing.
AND I still feel somewhat censored, and shadowbanned.

La Tutti UM_Q @LaTutti_Q
30 April, 12:03
I got an email stating that my account was not gonna be reinstated because of violation of twitter rules. 🙄 Made a new account a couple days ago and no one is following me back. Lol, I really don’t know whats going on over there.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 April, 11:58
Nana has appealed directly twice or 3 times since Elon took over.
I was never actually shown why I was booted either.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
30 April, 12:04
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Me neither.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
29 April, 05:11
I can't remember how many times I have appealed....but will try again.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
29 April, 05:08
an appeal is a request to revisit something maybe they didn't understand in the fucking first place.
Twitter can kiss my ass.
Find a new player.
End of.
gone.
+++

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
30 April, 12:55
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣
Its hilarious to appeal 💩
I never appealed and never will..lol
Doesn't stop me from spreading truth..elsewhere..
I'm happy tho..that the relevant people got their accounts back..😅

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
29 April, 05:05
i'm not big on kissing ases to people who commit felonies K
I guess the team doesn't need me
😒

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
30 April, 01:03
In response Karl Wiggins to his Publication
Don't give up. Your services will be greatly needed.

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
29 April, 04:51
Welcome Back Kotter - Theme Song - YouTube

Full version of John Sebastian's '70's hit.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
29 April, 05:12
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Welcome back indeed. I watched my fair share of Welcome Back, Kotter. So much great theme music in 60's and 70's tv. This theme and MASH were my favorites...

https://youtu.be/07tYdd7dr...

Ange Love @LoveM
03 May, 07:49
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Lol😂😂😂perfect and fitting🐸❤️✅Back on as new (angelove lovemlaw1111) IFB 🏔🏝

Ange Love @LoveM
29 April, 01:04
Looking into this🙏🏻TU💕🤗

#FamilyIsEverything
#WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 April, 11:44
Done.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
29 April, 11:27
Thank you.