Liberty Jennja @Jennja
27 April, 01:55
Just switched shifts with mom at the hospital and have a rare few hours in the morning to take a break and regroup before I head back to be with dad tonight. Decided to try a little cafe I keep driving past on the way to the hospital. Got a table outside in the sunshine, having a little coffee, fruit a spinach and egg breakfast bowl. Mostly just trying to breathe in some fresh air and decompress. There are 2 women about my age at the table next to me who have spent the last 30 minutes talking about nothing else than what's happening with all The Housewives of blah blah blah shows. πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜ž Seriously, it's like nails on a chalkboard sometimes, just existing in parallel with the matrix world.

Sometimes it feels like I am the only one awake in the real world, being out and about is like some bizarre field trip into the sleeping realm, like I am there but almost just as an observer or witness to the sleepwalking masses. Like I am in this world but not a part of this world anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 April, 12:41
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
U are an absolute warrior and a Blessing! πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―
Awe inspiring. I'm so glad to see ur posts! I'm reminded how much more I can do. I hope that makes sense the way I intend it. U stay up sweet lady! Ur like my friend Jeff...God has gifted u and those like u and him to be The Blessing in people's lives! U are all Love! πŸ‘ŠπŸ€πŸ€πŸπŸ€
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€
πŸ™β˜οΈπŸπŸ€πŸβ˜οΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
28 April, 01:36
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
You are so sweet, appreciate the kind words frens! πŸ’—πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Š

Victor This Guy @This_guy
28 April, 10:17
I hope ur mom and dad are improving LJ!πŸ‘€πŸ’₯πŸ’―
πŸ€πŸπŸ™β˜οΈπŸ™πŸπŸ€

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 April, 02:15
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Mom is fragile and so upset about everything happening and dad is slipping away more every day. 😒 Don't know if he will pull thru, was a rough week.

Faye Muth @abundanceacres
29 April, 10:53
My mom would call every week or so upset by the news on fox. I would give her the good news and sent her to x22 report on her iPad. Kept her happy for years. It’s really hard for those who are too old school or unaware to see beyond the current narrative.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
I have a hard time just getting mom thru one day, huge roller roller of emotions and she is all over the place with high and lows. She is firmly in the matrix world and her faith has been with the medical mafia to help my dad. 😞 It has been hard enough on me just having dad be so sick, having her sick too and her so resistant to the truth and alternative therapies and having a weak and teetering faith has made it so much more exhausting. I give a lot of my energy to her to try and lift her up. I bring in my bag of oils and other things to the hospital and do my own work every day and see thinks it's silly...rosemary oil massaged where the liver is to draw out toxins, Frankinsence behind the ears, eucalyptus chest rub to help the lungs loosen and Spikenard massaged onto the soles of the feet. My armor is on, I've definitely needed it the last 8 weeks. πŸ™πŸΌ
11:06 AM - Apr 29, 2023
In response Faye Muth to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
29 April, 11:42
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 April, 11:49
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
Thank you Nancy βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 April, 11:26

Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
29 April, 11:44
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
Amen! But I’m taking more time lately to keep my frequency up and healing my family! πŸ™πŸ»βœ¨β€οΈπŸ’―πŸ’“

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
29 April, 11:52
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication

Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
29 April, 11:25
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 April, 11:28
In response Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot to her Publication
βœ¨πŸ’—βœ¨

Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
29 April, 11:23
Your doing a great job Jennja !! I would like to adopt you 😁

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 April, 11:27
In response Georgeann Adriano to her Publication
πŸ˜‚β€οΈ Ahhh, that made me laugh, haven't done that in a while. You're sweet, thank you fren. Blessings to you! πŸ™πŸΌ

Royal Raven @Royalraven
29 April, 11:20
πŸ™ Dear Heavenly Father, place a hedge of protection over Jennja and her mom and dad. Bless them all with increased Faith, strength, protection, hope, comfort, love, support, miracles and healing. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

Jennja, I have sincerely prayed the lyrics of this song for you and your parents "In Jesus Name" by Katy Nichole. May God pour His blessings and glory over your lives. God bless you! πŸ’•
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
29 April, 11:22
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I love that, thank you so much fren. πŸ™πŸΌπŸ˜Šβ€οΈ