CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
28 April, 09:55
Prior to 1997, the FDA forbade pharmaceutical advertising on television.

And so back then, the drug companies had not yet transformed TV reporters into pharma reps.

That was the Bill Clinton era when it changed.

In 1976, Mike Wallace exposed the phone swine flu: which flu and what shots to take. There were lawsuits from vaccine injuries.

I took some flu shots over 10 years ago, because my doctors pushed it, and lied to me and thousands of others by saying it would help.

Not 1 doctor told me about the phony swine flu, probably because they were getting paid to inject us. And we trusted our doctors back then.

Doctors back then were already nazis. They gave some people GDS = paralysis from swine flu shot.

FukC the nazi doctors!

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Swine Flu Fraud of 1976 - (60 Minutes with Mike Wallace) - YouTube

1976: Fear of a great plague - On the cold afternoon of February 5, 1976, an Army recruit told his drill instructor at Fort Dix that he felt tired and weak b...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
28 April, 10:41
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
In December of 2018 I got my first ever flu shot at the age of 62. One year before, I had been extremely sick with a severe respiratory "flu" that caused more than the average amount of fatalities in my state of Delaware alone. Having been so sick was my reason. 3 months after that flu shot in March of 2019 I suddenly became ill with extreme, complete hepatitis symptoms coupled with what also seemed like chicken pox. I was sick for 3 months. 2 doctor's office treated me either dismissively or accusrd me or giving it to myself bc I took daily vitamin type supplements. They both knew I'd had a flu shot 3 months prior. I believe it damage my liver. There are more details. There is a video I have seen made decades ago of a whistelblower saying THEY planned to release an illness in 2017-18 to be like the Spanish Flu. I think it hap'nd.

Also see the post I just saw last night about Astrazeneca in 2018.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
28 April, 10:48 (E)
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
If this Astrazeneca "Covid" vaccine was produced as early as 2018, I believe that could likely have been distributed that year as the flu shot for 2018 when I got a flu shot. I did not know then what I know now.

And knowing that the "flu" that was circulating in 2017, just one year prior, was so severe, and a whistleblower is on record decades before claiming the elites were planning a severe illness to be released similar to the Spanish Flu 100 yrs later...it all adds up to me.

Here is a Telegram link to that video where the whistleblower reveals the elite plan to release something to cause a severe illness similar to the Spanish Flu of 1918. I believe from what I and the statistics in my State of Delaware showed, that it did happen just as he said it could in 2017-2018, which then led me to get my first ever flu shot in Dec of 2018 when information says Astrazeneca produced their Covid shot. I bet they didn't wait until 2021 to use it.

https://t.me/RealVincentKe...
12:43 AM - Apr 29, 2023 (E)
In response TweezleZimm Thomas to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WhippoorwillHollowDweller in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TweezleZimm Thomas, click on at the bottom under it