Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 @Q_Rocks_Patriot77
08 February, 11:11

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
08 February, 11:18
In response Q_Rocks_ Patriot77 to her Publication
That is not what my Bible says ! i dont know where yall get these extravagant ideas.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Krave Que @KraveQ
08 February, 11:20
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
your my biggest fan.
I cant watch X22/ any other anons anymore.
I follow just out of interest, but i seriously scoff half the time.

The Bible is what people need right now.
NOT X22.
Its all there......

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
The Book of Revelation has been totally left out of THE PLAN. People are getting into witchcraft and all sorts of dark stiuff lately. They very obviously Do not know the WORD. I must speak up. its overboard. Time for a check up. ✅. Yet they will scoff at you if you speak TRUTH to them. Im backing way up to watch for a while. Go back to FIRST LOVE.
11:27 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Krave Que to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QBaby17 in this post can reply
Krave Que @KraveQ
08 February, 11:36
In response Patriot QBaby17 to her Publication
And that is exactaly why we have so many confused/sad/wandering Patriots, They have honestly lost their way with a "Lust" For information that is damaging their souls, I know this personally, cuz i too have been guilty of such, But it seems our lord was 100% spot on when he said "Mens hearts will fail themselfs in fear"

Turn to faith 100%.
This "Plan" Nonsense, is actually addicting people to a lust of information, so much so they claim they know god, but wont read his words, i can actually feel the lords pain and frustration...
This needs to end. Now.

Patriot QBaby17 @QBaby17
08 February, 11:43
In response Krave Que to his Publication
So have I. The Lord has been really dealing with me on these things. Thank God for the Holy Spirit. And Discernment. It really went south when we were run off of Twitter but was happening before that. it use to be pretty sane......now its a FIERCE DRUG.