COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
28 April, 12:59
TTP

Fauci claims that he doesn’t know exactly what went wrong during the pandemic, then proceeds to blame the poor response on everything except, his lies and greed. The Covid vaccine isn’t a vaccine, but a therapeutic. A therapeutic, that has 9 pages of adverse effects, such as myocarditis, blood clots, miscarriages, all because the pokey was poorly tested, under Fauci’s watch. Let me remind y’all, that this evil little elf made millions of dollars pushing a vaccine that has resulted in hundreds of sudden deaths! He needs to be held accountable for crimes against humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terri ... @Terri
they planned this years and years ago...if the military knew it all since before it happened then why did they allow it to happen in the first place... not adding up in my head...seems like it was planned on both sides .. hope I'm wrong
01:20 PM - Apr 28, 2023
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Terri in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Terri ..., click on at the bottom under it