Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
29 April, 07:58
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Praying Psalm 37 @Psalm37
29 April, 06:27
Can I just buy the hydrogen peroxide from a regular store or does it have to be food grade? I only use it externally on my skin after a shower. I have never tried internally but it sounds like I should try it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Free Thinker @WhaleheadWorldCue
29 April, 04:15
This telegram channel has a free pdf of the book. You have to do a search under files.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
29 April, 12:56
I told my Doctor's Asst that I spritz
Hydrogen Peroxide on my SKIN
after being in the sun, to avoid
skin cancer.

Reply = Never heard of that.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
28 April, 06:12
I use H2O2 in my pool - far healthier and safer than chemicals of chlorine, bromine and others that cause cancers and are bad for the skin.

Also check out "The One Minute Cure' by Madison Cavanaugh - which outlines uses for H2O2. If you live near a waterfall - nature naturally gives off H2O2 at a waterfall which is why people feel refreshed and energized at a waterfall. Nature heals and the natural flow of the water charges and structures it. Our bodies know exactly what to do with H202 and how to break it down. Synthetic, big pharma drugs, do not break down naturally in our body. The TRUTH is simple - empowering others to empower themselves. :)

Hope families will research this option. They are great books to have and provide natural ways to heal the body. MUCH LOVE TO ALL!!

Here you go:

https://www.thriftbooks.co...

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

ang guar @tinydancer
28 April, 07:29
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Interesting! I spray my houseplant leaves with it (undiluted). Never thought about watering them with it. Thanks!

Roy Herman Kellerman @RoyHermanKellerman
28 April, 05:07
Hydrogen peroxide kills cancer cells.... Perform a search on anything but Google.....

Much Love Many Blessings ❤️

Soul Shine @soulshine
28 April, 03:07
There are instructions in this article on how to prepare hydrogen peroxide for inhalation.

https://drjockers.com/nebu...

Not Important @Notimportant
28 April, 02:24

Not Important @Notimportant
28 April, 02:24
Essentialoxygen.com

...is what I use 👆🏻👍🏻☀️

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 April, 02:36
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Good question, what is the % H2O2..?