John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
27 April, 11:54
Feel the love

Keep the faith

Never give up.

. A message from trump

https://www.facebook.com/A...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Maria. Liv. @maria07
27 April, 12:05
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Gets angry, Because he doesn't suffer financially or lack anything. Will probably also be waited on around the clock with delicious food served when desired. Laundry and cleaning are fixed. Yes, he struggles with other things, but the rest of us have it all to contend with at the same time as we have lost many in our lives over the years. He can easily say this.. Oh well, maybe he doesn't suffer from cancer or something serious either.😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Hewitt @Exnavypatriot
27 April, 12:25
In response Maria. Liv. to her Publication
Choices ma’am.

Maria. Liv. @maria07
Ridiculous answer. No it's not always just what choices you make, I didn't ask for kidney cancer and suffering, I didn't decide that friends and family think we all in Q are insane,,etc Jesus help make this person think deeper, , I am 62 and yes, we decide a lot based on abilities, will, luck and circumstances, but a lot you can neither manage nor control,🙏
05:31 PM - Apr 27, 2023
In response John Hewitt to his Publication
Only people mentioned by maria07 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Maria. Liv., click on at the bottom under it