Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Daniel Sunday @Dan47
28 April, 09:48
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’—kim with many others are awesome!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
28 April, 01:14
Glad youโ€™re back on Twitter Kim! Please put in a good word for the rest of us! I hope we can all be back together soon! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโ™ฅ๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
28 April, 12:54
Who would have ever thought that it would be a privilege to be allowed to return to Twitter. I'm happy for Kim ๐Ÿงš

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 April, 07:49
In response N2ndlife @Nettie to her Publication
I am always ready and willing to answer the call but if VK and Kim could deliver the knockout punch, I would be cool with that too.

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
28 April, 12:38
๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿป

Ange Love @LoveM
27 April, 09:37
If this is still my America, I should be able to talk on any platform!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 April, 01:42
happy for our Kim Runner as she hold a special place in all Anon's hearts Go Elon release the FROGS