Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
Kintsugi. To repair broken vessels by joining them together with gold.
“Kintsugi” is a traditional technique from ancient Japan and has a deep history. There are various theories about its history, but it is said that the Kintsugi technique as we know it today was born more than 400 years ago, during the Azuchi-Momoyama period to the Edo period, during the tea ceremony.
This technique has a long history, and it is said that similar techniques were used in the Jomon period. Earthenware with traces of lacquer was actually excavated from the ruins. It is becoming clear that the idea of repairing cracks and chips has been part of Japanese life since ancient times.

Will we be able to meet our scattered comrades any time soon?
https://twitter.com/archil...
08:14 AM - Apr 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
16 November, 10:25
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
This is my life after years of drug abuse and years and years of personal mental abusers to myself but just running my life into the ground God the Master Potter change made me like no other and made my heart beautiful to see si thank you mast potter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
16 November, 10:52
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
✨💖✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396