RightWing Party @RightWingHouse
At a press conference in Mar-A-Lago, President Donald J. Trump showed a CASHOUT check that will be awarded after submitting your products with the TRB Forms for a cashout

"We have so many of these checks; they are all over the place," - the president said.

He also added: "What are you waiting for? All of your products are already registered. Get your TRB Forms on time and fill them out. Make sure you get enough so you can submit all of your products. After that, submit them at one of our Trustee Offices, whose locations will be revealed to you via email. We will give you a call after your submission to pick up the CASHOUT, and that's it.

Rest assured, with the financial aid program cashing out by the day, MAKE AMERICA WEALTHY AGAIN is already a reality!

Prove them wrong👇
https://hop.clickbank.net/...
09:14 PM - Apr 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by RightWingHouse in this post can reply
Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 April, 10:25 (E)
In response RightWing Party to her Publication
Funny how everyone is getting wealthy and I can't get my state to help pay on my power bill before it is cut off..the trb is a big scam..I bought one a month back and no one bank here would fool with it and said it was a scam..suppose to refund and never got the money back. With tax it was 74.00 and that would look like a million to me right now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
28 April, 07:44
FUCK U TRB PEDOPHIL POS SCUMBAG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
27 April, 12:44
Love that the address is clickbait
oh sorry clickbank.

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
27 April, 04:26
I don't understand this. What is this?

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts