§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
26 April, 10:30
When I have had enough of my shit

😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 April, 10:33
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
🤣😝🙃🤣😉

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
26 April, 10:46
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
They aren’t taking me seriously and won’t let me turn it in!! 😂 that’s what happens when you’re the best! 🫱🏼‍🫲🏻 GM friend. Are you doing well!?

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
26 April, 10:51
In response §ämādhï £¡ght to his Publication
Great morning to you......doing fine.....having eye surgery tomorrow am....Praise God, I will be able to see a whole lot better ;)))

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
26 April, 11:04
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I’ll pray for you! I hope the recovery is not to uncomfortable for you. Sounds like a good end result though :)

Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Laurie Sunshine, click on at the bottom under it