Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
08 February, 08:53
We are not going to war, we are at war. It's just a different type of war. Infiltration vs invasion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 09:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Nana is aware, watching a movie, but you have to know that a lot of fingers on triggers are getting terribly ichy!
Wondering where the enough evidence line will fall.
All it takes to wake the rest of the ppl up is to put in their faces what has been done to the children and the election.
Many are NEVER going to believe anything but the fake news unless the EBS is used to force most to see truth. They are not asleep they are fookn unconscious!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Hillbilly Dave @DeplorableHillbillyDave
I would say I was over the target or FaceCrook would not have killed my 15 year old account...
10:52 PM - Feb 08, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DeplorableHillbillyDave in this post can reply
Dreama Wallace @Dreamadawndj
08 February, 11:32
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
wow that is just crazy but also is when you know you are telling TRUTH bombs. I got Facebook jailed for this photo below saying that it was threatening violence. I had never been suspended 12 yrs of being on.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 February, 11:14
In response Deplorable Hillbilly Dave to his Publication
True