Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
From REVEALED EYE on Telegram

The same people who tell you holistic medicine doesn't work get money from big pharma.

Join: RevealedEye
09:12 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
26 April, 11:14
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
My grandmother lived to be 99, and never, ever took so much as a Tylenol. My mother in law used to teach me about herbs and natural remedies. When she turned 80 something went awry, and she started going to the doctor, getting vaccines and taking Prilosec. She's not well now and I'm trying to muster the courage to tell her about Ivermectin. Sigh.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
26 April, 10:44
My mom did this as well. It was passed down from my grandmother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 April, 10:45
In response Dianne Star to her Publication
I'm so thankful & grateful to learn these tips ;)

Only followers of this user (Dakota) can see their posts

26 April, 10:39
In response Dakota Gets to his Publication
h!t!t!p!s://beacons.ai/american_lost_survival

Remove the !’s And you have the link

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 April, 09:38
When I was a kid, I would get a chesty cough, every winter, that would last for about 3 weeks (felt like FOR EVER), I would cough until I threw up... ugh.

Mum started to treat me herself, as it seemed the drs could not fix it. She cut an onion into slices, and put brown sugar on top, then would have me take 2 tablespoons of the liquid 2 times every day.

Totally disgusting taste, but, it worked. My cough would clear in about 3 days, and never reached the throwing up stage.

26 April, 10:04
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
WOW......thanks for sharing, Carole ;)))

Back to the Future @Backontrack
26 April, 09:38 (E)
Do you have his tic tok link

Thanks

26 April, 10:05
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
No.....but I'm gonna try to find it ;)))

Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
26 April, 11:53
In response Back to the Future to his Publication

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
26 April, 09:26
Farmacy not pharmacy!!!

Pharma root word meaning is witchcraft and sorcery…….natural remedies are best!!!

ThanQ for posting Patriot!!! I will checkout the telegram page.

26 April, 10:07
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
Amen!!! You're welcome, LightAngel9 ;)))

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
26 April, 09:15
Thank you!
Have both … will absolutely try!

26 April, 10:08
In response Jewel Zzzzz to her Publication
You're welcome ;)))