Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
Good Morning Patriots ☀️

Begin your day giving thanks for all the blessings God has given you, and give some thought towards what you can to do make the world a better place

For my final post ever, I pray you find joy and inspiration in this amazing story. We were called to unite and fight for the children and for truth, not abandon Patriots and play mind games forever.

Know your worth and when to walk away, we need more people like this amazing man from Africa. Taking in 30 young children from the streets and giving them a home full of love, companionship, opportunities when they believed all hope was lost.

It has been an honor, God Bless

https://youtu.be/EGZC231eu...
SO GOOD they got Bruno's Golden Buzzer MID-PERFORMANCE | Auditions | BGT 2023 - YouTube

Even a Golden Buzzer won't stop Ghetto Kids from dancing!Bruno Tonioli just couldn't resist pushing his Golden Buzzer for these inspirational kids.See more f...

08:23 AM - Apr 26, 2023
Only people mentioned by Only1CdnPatriot in this post can reply
Tammie McConnell @Tmac464
26 April, 10:21
In response Chris David Bell to his Publication
Why are you leaving us? Final post EVER??? You are always an encouragement my friend you will be greatly missed.🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396