Only people mentioned by QFlagPin in this post can reply
The Awakened @12minnie
09 February, 01:42
In response Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
I gotta an AMEN for that one!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
09 February, 01:19
I said this yesterday!! Yes!!💥🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 February, 12:38
He's a TURD.

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
08 February, 11:11
I couldn't agree with you more.

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
08 February, 11:07
Amen brother patriot amen

Thomas Gibson @Patrioticpodcasting2020
08 February, 11:07
Amen brother patriot amen

Brandon Mastriona @TrumpDawg2020
08 February, 11:01
absolutely 💯!

Julia Yeh @JYeh72
08 February, 10:59
Can someone tell me where Bill Gates got his medical degree from? I am out of answers for that ...

Amber Buckmaster @Amber
Amen to that!!🙏

GnarlyOld Dude @OklahomaRed
Gates be dead!

Zen Medic (Gabriella) @CueMedic17
08 February, 10:58
I kicked COVIDS ass with OTC Gummy Zinc, Vitamin C & D‼️That bee-otch won't be back for a long time😂

Patriot Fury ⭐⭐⭐ @QFlagPin
08 February, 11:00
In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication
Where did where did you buy the over-the-counter gummy zinc?